Monday, April 25, 2011

Marlys Lasagna Recipe

Craftybear asked if I would share this recipe. It's very easy & delicious!
Marlys Lasagna Recipe

1/2 c. chopped onion
1lb. ground beef
2 large cans tomato sauce
1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
6 oz. grated Mozzarella
1 tsp. oregano
1 tsp. sugar
1tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
Lasagna Noodles

Cook onion & beef until brown. Combine sauce and spices with beef mixture. Simmer 30 minutes or until thick. Cook lasagna while beef mixture is simmering. Arrange 1/3 lasagna in greased pan. Cover with 1/3 sauce & beef mixture, 1/3 Parmesan and Mozzarella and repeat until end, with generous layer of cheese on top. (I don't measure my cheese - I like lots). Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Yes, it makes a 9 x 13. I usually make a couple of extra noodles and cut them to fit the end of the pan. Other wise the ends have meat but no pasta!
Marlys

No comments: